Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: West Ealing
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- Evelyn Road
- Pagoda Avenue
- Kew Gardens / Lion Gate
- The Avenue
- Kew Road / Victoria Gate
- Kew Gardens Road
- Mortlake Road
- Kew Bridge
- Kew Bridge Station
- The Musical Museum
- Watermans Centre
- Albany Road
- New Road
- Great West Road
- Challis Road
- Carlyle Road
- Popes Lane
- South Ealing Station
- Lothair Road
- Warwick Road / University Of West London
- Grange Road
- Bond Street
- Ealing Broadway Station
WEST EALING STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ealing to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Gomshall Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Bugle Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Monks Risborough Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Witley Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to West Kirby Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Richmond (London) to King George V DLR
- Richmond (London) to Bognor Regis Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Holton Heath Rail Station