Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: Norbiton
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- St Margarets (London) Rail Station
- Twickenham Rail Station
- Strawberry Hill Rail Station
- Teddington Rail Station
- Hampton Wick Rail Station
- Kingston Rail Station
- Norbiton Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Norbiton to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Sandown Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Malden Manor
- Richmond (London) to Carlton Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to London Waterloo East
- Richmond (London) to New Cross Gate
- Richmond (London) to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Richmond (London) to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Richmond (London) to Canonbury
- Richmond (London) to Swinton (Manchester) Rail Station