Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: Forest Gate
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- Kew Gardens Rail Station
- Gunnersbury Rail Station
- South Acton Rail Station
- Acton Central Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Forest Gate to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to
- Richmond (London) to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Richmond (London) to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Shenstone Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Dronfield Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Chartham Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Exmouth Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Ninian Park Rail Station