Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: West Brompton
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- Kew Gardens
- Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
West Brompton: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the northbound London Overground / Southern platform due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Brompton to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Queensway
- Richmond (London) to Hungerford Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Seer Green Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Sandown Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Hull Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Crowborough Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Ruislip Gardens
- Richmond (London) to Hersham Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Hounslow West