Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: South Wimbledon
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- North Sheen Rail Station
- Mortlake Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
South Wimbledon: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SOUTH WIMBLEDON STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Wimbledon to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to New Addington Tram Stop
- Richmond (London) to Pevensey & Westham Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Richmond (London) to Southgate
- Richmond (London) to Beltring Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Redbridge
- Richmond (London) to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Richmond (London) to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Richmond (London) to Treorchy Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Ponders End