Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: North Wembley
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- Kew Gardens
- Turnham Green
Bakerloo Line: A 10 minute service is operating between Queen's Park and Elephant & Castle. No service on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Wembley to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Pitsea Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Wargrave Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Chalfont & Latimer
- Richmond (London) to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to
- Richmond (London) to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Kearsney Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Rye Rail Station