Starting at: Richmond (London)
Arrive at: Barking
Stations passed through from Richmond (London)
- Putney Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Barking, West Ham, Limehouse and Fenchurch Street due to planned engineering works. Trains will be diverted to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford.
Barking: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barking to Richmond (London)
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Richmond (London) to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Rye Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Richmond (London) to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Wrabness Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Richmond (London) to Yalding Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Leighton Buzzard Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Richmond (London) to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)