Starting at: Rayners Lane
Arrive at: West Ruislip
Stations passed through from Rayners Lane
- South Harrow
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ruislip to Rayners Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Rayners Lane to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to Neilston Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to George Street Tram Stop
- Rayners Lane to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Rayners Lane to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to Wandsworth Road
- Rayners Lane to St. Paul's
- Rayners Lane to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to Maghull Rail Station
- Rayners Lane to Needham Market Rail Station