Starting at: Queensbury
Arrive at: Lee Rail
Stations passed through from Queensbury
- Wembley Park
- Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
- London Bridge
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lee Rail to Queensbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queensbury to Padgate Rail Station
- Queensbury to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Queensbury to Gunnersbury
- Queensbury to Hanger Lane
- Queensbury to Borough Green & Wrotham Rail Station
- Queensbury to Crowborough Rail Station
- Queensbury to Sunningdale Rail Station
- Queensbury to Vauxhall
- Queensbury to Stratford High Street DLR
- Queensbury to Cockfosters
- Queensbury to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)