Starting at: Queensbury
Arrive at: Gordon Hill
Stations passed through from Queensbury
- Wembley Park
- Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gordon Hill to Queensbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queensbury to Barnes Bridge
- Queensbury to Frome Rail Station
- Queensbury to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Queensbury to Yeovil Pen Mill Rail Station
- Queensbury to Selhurst
- Queensbury to Cambridge Rail Station
- Queensbury to Holton Heath Rail Station
- Queensbury to Gloucester Road
- Queensbury to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Queensbury to West Ruislip
- Queensbury to Worksop Rail Station