Starting at: Queensbury
Arrive at: Radlett Rail Station
Stations passed through from Queensbury
- Turner Road
- The Parade / Cotman Gardens
- The Highlands
- Watling Avenue
- Burnt Oak Station
- Gunter Grove
- Burnt Oak Leisure Centre
- Goldbeaters Grove
- Woodcroft Avenue
- Mill Hill Broadway Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Radlett Rail Station to Queensbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queensbury to Edmonton Green
- Queensbury to Dagenham Heathway
- Queensbury to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Queensbury to Bowes Park
- Queensbury to Kings Sutton Rail Station
- Queensbury to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Queensbury to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Queensbury to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Queensbury to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Queensbury to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Queensbury to Walsall Rail Station