Starting at: Queensbury
Arrive at: Hanger Lane
Stations passed through from Queensbury
- Wembley Park
QUEENSBURY STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
Hanger Lane: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Hanger Lane to Queensbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queensbury to Deptford
- Queensbury to Great Portland Street
- Queensbury to Tring Rail Station
- Queensbury to Welham Green Rail Station
- Queensbury to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Queensbury to Merstham Rail Station
- Queensbury to Radlett Rail Station
- Queensbury to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Queensbury to Lea Bridge
- Queensbury to South Kenton
- Queensbury to Holland Park