Starting at: Queensbury
Arrive at: Great Portland Street
Stations passed through from Queensbury
- Wembley Park
- Dollis Hill
- Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
GREAT PORTLAND STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Great Portland Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Great Portland Street to Queensbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queensbury to Maghull Rail Station
- Queensbury to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Queensbury to Needham Market Rail Station
- Queensbury to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Queensbury to Scotscalder Rail Station
- Queensbury to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Queensbury to Longniddry Rail Station
- Queensbury to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Queensbury to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Queensbury to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)