Starting at: Putney Bridge
Arrive at: Leyton Midland Road
Stations passed through from Putney Bridge
- Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- High Street Kensington
- Notting Hill Gate
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Leyton Midland Road to Putney Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Putney Bridge to Southgate
- Putney Bridge to East Finchley
- Putney Bridge to Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Putney Bridge to Welham Green Rail Station
- Putney Bridge to Swanley
- Putney Bridge to Crouch Hill
- Putney Bridge to Denmark Hill
- Putney Bridge to Esher Rail Station
- Putney Bridge to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Putney Bridge to Chingford
- Putney Bridge to Park Street Rail Station