Starting at: Piccadilly Circus
Arrive at: Park Royal
Stations passed through from Piccadilly Circus
- Green Park
- Hyde Park Corner
- South Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Earl's Court
- Barons Court
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Acton Town
- Ealing Common
- North Ealing
- Park Royal
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Park Royal to Piccadilly Circus
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Piccadilly Circus to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Piccadilly Circus to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Piccadilly Circus to St Neots Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Ammanford Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Piccadilly Circus to Banbury Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Swindon Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Piccadilly Circus to Kearsney Rail Station