Starting at: Parsons Green
Arrive at: Poplar DLR
Stations passed through from Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
- Mansion House
- Cannon Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Poplar DLR to Parsons Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Parsons Green to Newbridge Rail Station
- Parsons Green to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Hampstead
- Parsons Green to Belsize Park
- Parsons Green to Seven Kings
- Parsons Green to Crayford
- Parsons Green to Taynuilt Rail Station
- Parsons Green to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Parsons Green to Chipstead
- Parsons Green to Habrough Rail Station