Starting at: Parsons Green
Arrive at: South Bermondsey
Stations passed through from Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Bermondsey to Parsons Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Parsons Green to Petts Wood
- Parsons Green to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Parsons Green to Valley Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- Parsons Green to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Poplar DLR
- Parsons Green to Ravenscourt Park
- Parsons Green to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Reading Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Ashtead Rail Station