Starting at: Parsons Green
Arrive at: Harringay
Stations passed through from Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
HARRINGAY STATION: Sunday 31 May, until 0945 approximately, the station is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harringay to Parsons Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Parsons Green to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Filey Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Maghull Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Neilston Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Menston Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Battersea Park
- Parsons Green to Northolt
- Parsons Green to Cuffley
- Parsons Green to Star Lane DLR