Starting at: Parsons Green
Arrive at: Forest Gate
Stations passed through from Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- High Street Kensington
- Notting Hill Gate
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Forest Gate to Parsons Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Parsons Green to Hertford North Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Elsenham Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Northwick Park
- Parsons Green to Rainham (London
- Parsons Green to Farnborough North Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Selhurst
- Parsons Green to St Margarets (London)
- Parsons Green to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Althorne Rail Station
- Parsons Green to Wanstead Park