Starting at: Park Royal
Arrive at: Upper Holloway
Stations passed through from Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Covent Garden
- Russell Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Caledonian Road
- Holloway Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upper Holloway to Park Royal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Park Royal to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Park Royal to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Park Royal to Claygate Rail Station
- Park Royal to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Park Royal to Hattersley Rail Station
- Park Royal to Keighley Rail Station
- Park Royal to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Park Royal to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Park Royal to Neilston Rail Station
- Park Royal to Uckfield Rail Station
- Park Royal to Bishops Stortford Rail Station