Starting at: Park Royal
Arrive at: Covent Garden
Stations passed through from Park Royal
- North Ealing
- Ealing Common
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
COVENT GARDEN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Covent Garden: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Covent Garden to Park Royal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Park Royal to Dalston Junction
- Park Royal to London Fields
- Park Royal to Upper Holloway
- Park Royal to Bush Hill Park
- Park Royal to Lee Rail
- Park Royal to Rainham (London
- Park Royal to Motspur Park
- Park Royal to Abbey Wood (London)
- Park Royal to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Park Royal to Millfield (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Park Royal to Coulsdon Town