Starting at: Oval
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Oval
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Oval
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Oval to Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Oval to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Oval to Melksham Rail Station
- Oval to Menston Rail Station
- Oval to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Oval to St Germans Rail Station
- Oval to Walsall Rail Station
- Oval to Marple Rail Station
- Oval to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Oval to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Oval to Scotscalder Rail Station