Starting at: Oval
Arrive at: Beckton Park DLR
Stations passed through from Oval
- Elephant & Castle
- London Bridge
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Beckton Park DLR to Oval
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Oval to Fiskerton Rail Station
- Oval to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- Oval to Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway)
- Oval to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Oval to Crediton Rail Station
- Oval to Wallyford Rail Station
- Oval to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Oval to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Oval to Pembroke Rail Station
- Oval to Wigan North Western Rail Station