Starting at: Northwood Hills
Arrive at: Upper Warlingham
Stations passed through from Northwood Hills
- North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
CHANGES TO SOUTHDOWN PSV ROUTES 357 and 409: Until further notice, the route will no longer operate between Selsdon and Redhill, and operates between Redhill and Reigate only. Route 409 continues to operate between Selsdon and Godstone / East Grinstead on Monday to Saturday to a revised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upper Warlingham to Northwood Hills
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northwood Hills to Canary Wharf
- Northwood Hills to Waun-gron Park Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Pyle Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Roose Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Irlam Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station