Starting at: Northwood Hills
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from Northwood Hills
- North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to Northwood Hills
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northwood Hills to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Northwood Hills to Whyteleafe
- Northwood Hills to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Northwood Hills to Sudbury Town
- Northwood Hills to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Northwood Hills to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Woodmansterne
- Northwood Hills to Silver Street