Starting at: Northwood Hills
Arrive at: Hackney Wick
Stations passed through from Northwood Hills
- Norwich Road
- Middleton Drive
- Haydon Drive
- Wiltshire Lane
- Eastcote High Road
- Eastcote Methodist Church
- Bridle Road
- Meadow Way
- Morford Way
- Eastcote Station
- Ferncroft Avenue
- Whitby Road
- The Fairway
- Malvern Avenue
- Victoria Road
- Eastcote Lane
- Somervell Road
- Sandown Way
- Northolt High School
- Northolt Swimming Pool
- Northolt Station
Hackney Wick: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the westbound platform due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hackney Wick to Northwood Hills
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northwood Hills to Ickenham
- Northwood Hills to Leytonstone
- Northwood Hills to London Fields
- Northwood Hills to Rainham (London
- Northwood Hills to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Kings Langley Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Upper Holloway
- Northwood Hills to Edgware
- Northwood Hills to Redbridge
- Northwood Hills to Clandon Rail Station