Starting at: Northwood Hills
Arrive at: Whitechapel
Stations passed through from Northwood Hills
- North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Whitechapel to Northwood Hills
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northwood Hills to Canary Wharf
- Northwood Hills to Waun-gron Park Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Pyle Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Roose Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Irlam Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- Northwood Hills to Park Royal
- Northwood Hills to Wanborough Rail Station