Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: Poplar DLR
Stations passed through from North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Poplar DLR to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Llandaf Rail Station
- North Harrow to Mudchute DLR
- North Harrow to Oakleigh Park
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Staines Rail Station
- North Harrow to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Hertford East Rail Station
- North Harrow to Neasden
- North Harrow to Carnoustie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Perivale