Starting at: North Harrow
• Take the Metropolitan line to Harrow-on-the-Hill
• Change at Harrow-on-the-Hill Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to King's Cross St.Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Blackhorse Road
• Change at Blackhorse Road Underground Station
• Take the London Overground to Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
• Change at Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
Arrive at: Walthamstow Queens Road
Journey time between North Harrow and Walthamstow Queens Road averages at 61 minutes
Stations passed through from North Harrow
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Queens Road to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > North Harrow > Walthamstow Queens Road