Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: St Margarets (London)
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from North Harrow
- The Ridgeway
- Vicarage Way
- Rayners Lane Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 5 July, no service between Barnes and Feltham / Teddington via Richmond. Reading and Windsor trains are diverted via Hounslow. Replacement buses operate between Barnes and Hounslow / Teddington.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: St Margarets (London) to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Oakleigh Park
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Staines Rail Station
- North Harrow to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Hertford East Rail Station
- North Harrow to Perivale
- North Harrow to Lenzie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- North Harrow to St Neots Rail Station
- North Harrow to Merton Park Tram Stop