Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: Iver Rail Station
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: From Tuesday 2 June, a one way system applies between 0600 and 0930 and between 1530 and 1900 on Mondays to Fridays. Entrance into the station will be in front of the ticket office via Station Approach. Exit will be through the old station building at the end of platform 4 onto Station Road.
Stations passed through from North Harrow
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
IVER STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Iver Rail Station to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- North Harrow to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- North Harrow to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- North Harrow to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- North Harrow to Hampstead
- North Harrow to Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Earlsfield
- North Harrow to Banstead
- North Harrow to Sandilands Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Avenue Road Tram Stop