Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: South Wimbledon
Stations passed through from North Harrow
- Station Road / North Harrow
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
South Wimbledon: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
SOUTH WIMBLEDON STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Return journey: South Wimbledon to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Oakleigh Park
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Staines Rail Station
- North Harrow to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Hertford East Rail Station
- North Harrow to Carnoustie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Perivale
- North Harrow to Lenzie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- North Harrow to St Neots Rail Station