Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from North Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town / Cheshunt. Use local London Buses and London Underground connections between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters. Replacement buses operate between Seven Sisters and Enfield Town / Cheshunt.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to North Harrow
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Queens Road Peckham
- North Harrow to Strawberry Hill
- North Harrow to Swindon Rail Station
- North Harrow to Waddon
- North Harrow to Stratford International Rail Station
- North Harrow to Tulse Hill
- North Harrow to Teddington
- North Harrow to Appleford Rail Station
- North Harrow to East Croydon
- North Harrow to Welling