Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: Harrow & Wealdstone
Stations passed through from North Harrow
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: Until 1200 Sunday 12 July, no service between Shepherds Bush and Milton Keynes Central, please use alternative London Northwestern services and London Underground connections.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harrow & Wealdstone to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Wood Green
- North Harrow to Prince Regent DLR
- North Harrow to Whyteleafe South
- North Harrow to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- North Harrow to Maidenhead Rail Station
- North Harrow to Foxton Rail Station
- North Harrow to Dewsbury Rail Station
- North Harrow to Larbert Rail Station
- North Harrow to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)
- North Harrow to Althorne Rail Station