Starting at: North Harrow
Arrive at: Hammersmith (H&C Line)
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: From Tuesday 2 June, a one way system applies between 0600 and 0930 and between 1530 and 1900 on Mondays to Fridays. Entrance into the station will be in front of the ticket office via Station Approach. Exit will be through the old station building at the end of platform 4 onto Station Road.
Stations passed through from North Harrow
- Station Road / North Harrow
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Hammersmith (H&C Line) to North Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Harrow to Oakleigh Park
- North Harrow to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- North Harrow to Staines Rail Station
- North Harrow to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- North Harrow to Hertford East Rail Station
- North Harrow to Carnoustie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Perivale
- North Harrow to Lenzie Rail Station
- North Harrow to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- North Harrow to St Neots Rail Station