Starting at: Northfields
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Northfields
- South Ealing
- Acton Town
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Northfields
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northfields to Cheam
- Northfields to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Northfields to St Austell Rail Station
- Northfields to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Northfields to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Northfields to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Northfields to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Northfields to Yarm Rail Station
- Northfields to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Northfields to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Northfields to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)