Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Teddington
Stations passed through from North Acton
- Wales Farm Road
- Gypsy Corner
- Noel Road
- Acton Main Line Station
- Faraday Road
- Acacia Road
- Creswick Road
- Rosemont Road
- King Street
- Acton Old Town Hall
- Petersfield Road
- Newton Avenue
- Stanley Road
- Hanbury Road
- Roslin Road
- Colville Road
- Stanhope Way / Acton Works
- Chiswick Business Park
- Oxford Road North
- Oxford Court
- Gunnersbury Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Teddington to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Hattersley Rail Station
- North Acton to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- North Acton to Little Kimble Rail Station
- North Acton to Uckfield Rail Station
- North Acton to Brimsdown
- North Acton to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- North Acton to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- North Acton to Tweedbank Rail Station
- North Acton to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- North Acton to Fishersgate Rail Station