Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Mortlake
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from North Acton
- West Acton
- Ealing Broadway
NORTH ACTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mortlake to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Olton Rail Station
- North Acton to Harwich Town Rail Station
- North Acton to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Acton to Headingley Rail Station
- North Acton to Smallbrook Junction Rail Station
- North Acton to Leigh (Kent) Rail Station
- North Acton to Dingle Road Rail Station
- North Acton to Pokesdown Rail Station
- North Acton to East Finchley
- North Acton to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station