Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Morden South
Stations passed through from North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Morden South to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Roby Rail Station
- North Acton to Stratford International DLR
- North Acton to Great Bentley Rail Station
- North Acton to Finsbury Park
- North Acton to Oval
- North Acton to Rotherhithe
- North Acton to North Wembley
- North Acton to Royal Albert DLR
- North Acton to Bethnal Green Rail
- North Acton to Uckfield Rail Station