Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Whitechapel
Stations passed through from North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
- Tottenham Court Road
- Chancery Lane
- St. Paul's
- Liverpool Street
- Bethnal Green
- Mile End
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Whitechapel to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Canary Wharf
- North Acton to Pyle Rail Station
- North Acton to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Acton to Totnes Rail Station
- North Acton to Macclesfield Rail Station
- North Acton to Bull Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Acton to Thorne South Rail Station
- North Acton to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Acton to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- North Acton to Deganwy Rail Station