Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Rickmansworth
Stations passed through from North Acton
- Hanger Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Rickmansworth to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Canary Wharf
- North Acton to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- North Acton to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- North Acton to Enfield Lock
- North Acton to Spring Road Rail Station
- North Acton to Amersham
- North Acton to Billingshurst Rail Station
- North Acton to Aberdour Rail Station
- North Acton to Wallyford Rail Station
- North Acton to Halewood Rail Station