Starting at: North Acton
Arrive at: Gloucester Road
Stations passed through from North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
NORTH ACTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
GLOUCESTER ROAD STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Gloucester Road: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gloucester Road to North Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Acton to Olton Rail Station
- North Acton to Harwich Town Rail Station
- North Acton to St Helens Central Rail Station
- North Acton to Broad Green Rail Station
- North Acton to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- North Acton to Upper Warlingham
- North Acton to Queenborough Rail Station
- North Acton to Attadale Rail Station
- North Acton to Ockendon Rail Station
- North Acton to St Neots Rail Station