Starting at: New Cross Gate
Arrive at: Barbican
Stations passed through from New Cross Gate
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barbican to New Cross Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Cross Gate to Highbury & Islington
- New Cross Gate to Burnham-on-Crouch Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to St. Paul's
- New Cross Gate to White Hart Lane
- New Cross Gate to Edgware
- New Cross Gate to Hatch End
- New Cross Gate to Irlam Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to South Kenton
- New Cross Gate to South Acton Rail
- New Cross Gate to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)