Starting at: New Cross Gate
Arrive at: Aldgate East
Stations passed through from New Cross Gate
- Surrey Quays Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Wapping Rail Station
- Shadwell Rail Station
- Whitechapel Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Aldgate East to New Cross Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Cross Gate to Amberley Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Bushey Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Perth Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Highbury & Islington
- New Cross Gate to Royston Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Rayners Lane
- New Cross Gate to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Arram Rail Station
- New Cross Gate to Hythe Station (RHDR)