Starting at: New Cross
Arrive at: Ockendon Rail Station
Stations passed through from New Cross
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction due to planned engineering work. A reduced service is operating on other London Overground lines and there is no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ockendon Rail Station to New Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- New Cross to Ilford
- New Cross to Shadwell
- New Cross to Buckhurst Hill
- New Cross to Wanstead
- New Cross to Edinburgh Rail Station
- New Cross to Kentish Town West
- New Cross to Waterbeach Rail Station
- New Cross to Needham Market Rail Station
- New Cross to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Cross to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- New Cross to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station