Starting at: Newbury Park
Arrive at: Aldgate East
Stations passed through from Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Aldgate East to Newbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Newbury Park to Kensington (Olympia)
- Newbury Park to East Croydon
- Newbury Park to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Newbury Park to Clapham Common
- Newbury Park to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Newbury Park to Denmark Hill
- Newbury Park to Forest Gate
- Newbury Park to Thames Ditton
- Newbury Park to Putney
- Newbury Park to New Beckenham
- Newbury Park to Hampstead