Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Metropolitan line or Circle line or Hammersmith & City line to Farringdon
• Change at Farringdon Underground Station
• Take the Thameslink to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Walk to East Croydon Tram Stop
• Change at East Croydon Tram Stop
• Take the Tramway Tram to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
• Change at Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
Arrive at: Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
Journey time between Moorgate and Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop averages at 50 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop