Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Northern line to Bank
• Change at Bank Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
• Change at Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station
• Take the Walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station
• Change at Woolwich Arsenal Station
• Take the 380 bus to Woolwich Dockyard Station
• Change at Woolwich Dockyard Station
Arrive at: Woolwich Dockyard
Journey time between Moorgate and Woolwich Dockyard averages at 50 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woolwich Dockyard to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > Woolwich Dockyard