Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Great Northern to Harringay
• Change at Harringay Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Harringay Green Lanes Station
• Change at Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
• Change at Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
Arrive at: Walthamstow Queens Road
Journey time between Moorgate and Walthamstow Queens Road averages at 41 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
- Old Street Rail Station
- Essex Road Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Queens Road to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > Walthamstow Queens Road