Starting at: Moorgate
• Take the Northern line to Morden
• Change at Morden Underground Station
• Take the Walk to London Road / Morden Station
• Change at London Road / Morden Station
• Take the 93 bus or 154 bus or 80 bus to Morden South Station
• Change at Morden South Station
• Take the Thameslink to St Helier (London)
• Change at St Helier (London) Rail Station
Arrive at: St Helier (London)
Journey time between Moorgate and St Helier (London) averages at 52 minutes
Stations passed through from Moorgate
- London Bridge
- Elephant & Castle
- Clapham North
- Clapham Common
- Clapham South
- Tooting Bec
- Tooting Broadway
- Colliers Wood
- South Wimbledon
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Helier (London) to Moorgate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Moorgate > St Helier (London)